Terms & Conditions
- The competition will be organised and administered by Place Partnership (the “organisers”).
- Submission to the Journeys website is open to anyone.
- Entries must be no more than 1500 words. The organisers reserve the right to ask entrants to edit any piece to comply with the word limit. The organisers further reserve the right to copy edit and proof–read entries to ensure the sense of the text.
- The Organisers will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this website.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The organisers accept no liability if entrants ignore these rules and entrants agree to fully indemnify the organisers against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these rules. Any entries that infringe of the rights of any other party will be disqualified.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive or any other unsuitable material. Entries must be suitable to be published by the Organisers to audiences of all ages. All entries are moderated and any that are unsuitable will not be published.
- Entrants retain the copyright in their entries but grant Place Partnership a non-exclusive, perpetual licence to use their entry for publication in printed and digital format as well as for any promotional purpose.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Scotland.